Friday, March 2, 2007

Update from the 16 week ultrasound.

And the baby is.................a boy..................or is it a girl..........Darn booger wasn't cooperating. On top of that the machine was older than dirt. It took forever for her to even get the baby in clear view. Just saw the top of the head, no movement. I wasn't breathing. I was freaking out, started tearing up. Took a while before she was able to get a view of the baby and even then it was hard to see the baby's heart beating. I seriously thought I was gonna lose it. Finally I was able to breathe when I saw the faintest little bit of a hear beating. THANK GOD!

Baby was tucked all in weird and we weren't able to get a good view of the bottom. I'm aggravated and disappointed. Overall it was just a bad afternoon. I mean yeah its awesome that the baby is doing well and everything, especially with what this week means to me. But I just wanted to know so darn badly. That's twice that we've been in for ultrasounds and we haven't been able to see the sex. I'm not good at this. I'm a planner. I like to prepare. I want to stock up on winter clothes while everything is on like 75% clearance. I want to know what this little one is!

But now I have to wait for 4 more weeks. Next appointment isn't until 3/30. Do you have any idea how long that is?!?!?!?

No comments: