Thursday, February 1, 2007

12 Weeks

I turned 12 weeks yesterday. I made it. Trimester 1 down, 2 more to go. Woohoo. I feel great! I haven't had any morning sickness and have had only a few waves of nausea here and there. I'm so fortunate and I know it. I'm still tired all the time, but that'll get better over the next couple of weeks, I'm sure.

Last night, Jason and I and my father-in-law went out to dinner at the Meritage (where I work). We were celebrating Jason's thirtieth birthday which was Monday. The restaurant is considered "fine dining" so its not exactly appropriate to walk in in sweats which I feel most comfortable wearing these days! So I went through my SIL's maternity clothes that she gave me and found a cute black pinstriped pants that weren't too big on me and a nice black maternity top. The clothes are still a bit big, but sooo comfortable. Yesterday wearing the outfit, you could definetly see that I was pregnant.

This morning after my shower, I again grabbed a pair of maternity pants to put on. I'm sure in a few months I'll be sick and tired of that maternity wear, but at this point, I'm excited to be able to wear it. More than that, its just so much more comfortable than my regular pants which are too tight around the waist and hips.

I have my next ultrasound scheduled for Monday. Can't wait to see the baby again. Oh earlier this week I had my first baby dream. Dreamt about the sex -- it was a girl. We'll see if I'm right in a few weeks....

1 comment:

Jackietex said...

I think it's time to get out the toilet paper again! I hope all is going well!