Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blog Challenge -- Take Two

So I failed miserably last month. I had a good start, the momentum was there, and then all of a sudden I got a Charley-Horse, couldn't catch my breath, stopped to take a sip of water and wipe the sweat off my brow, and before you knew it, I was out of the race. But I'm not one to just roll over and give up so easy. I'll just dust myself off and hop back on the horse.

Traci is hosting this month's challenge again. And our mission, if we so choose to take it, is to blog all about love. Doesn't have to be that sappy, romantic, "the Notebook" type of love. It's encompassing all types of love. I think I can do this! But if I fail, that's okay. There's 9 more months of the year left. The good thing is, I'm actually blogging and that's what I always wanted to do.

Here are the rules: Since Valentine's Day is Feb 14th, I'm asking you to post 14 posts this month all about Love. They can be about someone you love, a place you love, a love that you've lost, your first love, Valentine's crafts, romantic meals, a loving relationship that you've always admired... the list goes on. This is an easy one ladies, it's only 14 posts. It doesn't matter to me how you space them, but I would think that every other day would be the easiest. Because it's such a low requirement, I'm holding you to the 14. If you need to, then pre-schedule your posts, etc., but make sure you get all 14 in! And don't forget to check in on the other bloggers playing along, some of the posts you find will be truly inspiring.

No comments: