Monday, February 23, 2009

Meg Needs...

Saw this on Facebook and decided to post it here on my blog instead. It's quite simple Just go to Google and type in quotes "[Your name] needs" and then post the first 10 things that show up. Here's what, according to Google I need:

1. Meg needs drink and to go to the Bahamas and find a man. I'm cool with the drink and the trip to the tropics. Don't know how Jason would feel about me finding a new man.
2. Meg needs junk food!! Mmm, specifically frozen Reeses peanut butter cups. Send 'em my way. I NEED them.
3. Meg needs the ladies' support right now. C'mon girls I really need your support. Lift me up! Support me! LOL!
4. Meg needs a new leg. Heck give me two new legs. I want them to match. The legs I have are too skinny, and are sickly pale and bruised. I want legs that just keep on going! Vavavavoom!
5. Meg needs a book title. Didn't know I was going to write a book. Got any suggestions?
6. Meg needs sample e. forms. Where the heck did I put those darn sample e. forms??
7. Meg needs to change her attitude. YOU need a change in attitude. My attitude is just fine, thankyouverymuch. What-evah!! You don't know anything. *rolling my eyes*
8. Meg needs a gay boyfriend. Yeah I want a wife around here.
9. Meg needs your number because her pyschopathic exboyfriend smashed the phone. Oops.
10. Meg needs more blood. Keep your stake and garlic away from me!

Bonus:
11. Meg needs a pie in the face. Banana cream anyone??

Okay now its your turn! What do you need??

No comments: