Wednesday, January 7, 2009

WARNING: Don't come to my house and eat homemade cookies


I've been found out. Jason caught me red-handed...err...green-tongued.

So I'm going to confess to you all. This is a tough one for me but I've gotta be honest. It's because I love you all that I'm sharing this with you.

When you come to my house (be it to hang out, scrap with me, or to claim a plot for your significant other in my burial grounds) don't eat any cookies that I may make. Wait that's wrong. Eat the cookies or the cakes or anything else ONLY if it doesn't contain sprinkles (jimmies). If there are sprinkles (jimmies), politely decline. Trust me on this one.

I have a problem. And the best way to overcome that problem is to admit it. Step one.

Hello. My name is Meg. (Hello Meg!) I lick sprinkles directly out of the container, just like they were on an ice cream cone.

Phew. I feel much better.I bought two bulk containers of sprinkles from our local grocery store in the beginning of December. One container of green and one of red. The plan was that I was going to make cookies with the kids. That never came into fruition. So they've been up in the cupboard for a while. But every once in a while when I'm craving something sweet I bring the container down and sneak a lick.

Jason caught me today. I've now made my confession and hope to be forgiven. But I can't promise that there won't be a "just one more lick, I'm strong enough" in my future.

1 comment:

tosin said...

Oh ick!

Good thing I don't like sprinkles (shots in these parts). I won't be tempted to eat one of your tainted cookies.

:)