Monday, January 22, 2007

Answered Prayers

Ok so the update? Everything looks GREAT. Baby has arms and legs and they move! LOL! Its amazing the difference in images from 8.5 weeks and 10.5 weeks! The baby looks like a baby and not a blob. DS Austin (10) says the baby's head looks like Elvis. Nice! "Thank you, thankyouverymuch!"

Heartbeat is nice and strong. They did notice a bit of "fluid" in my uterus. Couldn't tell if it was blood or not. It's not very much and the dr's not too worried about it. But they did schedule another u/s in 2 weeks to check on it and then I'll have a Level 1 u/s 2 wks after that! Basically every visit I'll get an u/s. I'll have enough u/s photos by the end of this pregnancy to do an entire album! They did tell me that as I get close to the 16-17 wk mark (when I lost Ian) that I could have an u/s anytime I wanted just for piece of mind. Heck I can even come in every day to have an u/s. Now that's what I call a great bedside manner.

Other than that, not too much to report. Things are good around here and I'm so relieved and thankful for everyone who has been praying for us and thinking about us. I'll post the ultrasound pics later on. Gotta charge my batteries on my digital camera. Would be so much easier if I had a scanner, but I don't so I'll just have to make do!

3 comments:

Silent Footsteps said...

I pray every day for you Meg!! I hope everything goes well with the job and I look forward to only hearing good things about your rainbow child!

Jackietex said...

That's wonderful news! I'm so glad the news was so good. Keep using the toilet paper! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you Meg. Things sound like they're going great with your little miracle!!! I hope you hear about the job soon!