Tuesday, January 2, 2007

It's a New Year

Post number one. Happy New Year! 2007 - hopefully to be the best year ever! After more 5 years of trying to get pregnant and losing two babies in that time I am FINALLY pregnant. And so far, so good!

The only problem I have right now is the fact that I have no idea just how far along I am. How crazy is that?? I've had two very weird abnormal and messed up cycles. I could be almost 8 weeks along or I could be as much as 11 or 13 weeks along! The good thing is that I'll be finding out for sure on the 9th when I have a consult and ultrasound with Dr. Hole at MFM. I'm looking forward to that appointment because I'll get to see this baby for real and I'll know whether or not I'll be having this baby in August or in July!

Everyone seems to be pretty excited for us. Which is good. I was afraid there'd be more negativity than happiness. But maybe they're all expressing that behind closed doors. Who knows, and as long as I don't have to hear about it, it's all good! LOL! I know that my family is worried about me and my health because of all the bad things I've gone through during my past pregnancies, but I feel very good about this pregnancy. I have faith that God will protect me and this baby. I have faith that He will not take this child away from me afterI've dealt with 5 years of secondary infertility and the death of two babies. He has prepared me to have this child and He will deliver that promise to me!

Now I just have to be patient and wait for this miracle of mine to grow and be ready!

No comments: